- USB based modulator/demodulator with support for EN 300-744 DVB-T transmission and reception.
- Powered from the USB bus, so no external power adapter is required.
- Full hardware modulation/demodulation, no host CPU computation required.
- Direct digital conversion to 50..950MHz for excellent signal quality
- Support only non-hierarchy mode
- Programmable digital attenuator
- Free Windows Stream Player
- Free Windows and Linux SDK
- Support Worldwide Free to Air Digital Terrestrial (DVB-T) Receptions (5/ 6 / 7 / 8 MHz)
- lStandard Windows DVB-T BDA driver provided
- lWindows Media Center compatible DVB-T TV tuner
UT-100 - Applications
- DVB-T signal generator
- Research and development
- Video Broadcast/Distribution
- Digital Signage
- Wireless Display
- Hotel TV, Hospital TV, On-Board TV, Luxury Home Entertainment
- Hotel Info TV, Trade Shows, Mall Info TV, Campus TV, In Stadium
- Live Sports, Monitoring, Surveillance, Corporate TV
- Industrial Monitoring
- CPU: Intel, AMD, ARM, MIPS
- 128MB RAM of system memory or above
- Higher CPU and memory required if DVB-T audio/video decoding is needed.
- One available USB2.0 or 1.1 port
Note: USB 1.1 can only support 3~5 Mbps stream data rate.
Two 75-Ω MCX (female) connecters, one for Tx and one for Rx
1/2, 2/3, 3/4, 5/6, 7/8
1/4, 1/8, 1/16 or 1/32
50 .. 950MHz
VHF 6M BW/UHF 6M BW: Channel: CH7~CH83
VHF 7M BW/UHF 7M BW: Channel: CH5~CH69
VHF 8M BW/UHF 8M BW: Channel: CH5~CH69
RF Output Level
0 dBm (108 dBuV)
Range:+6/-25dB* , Step size 1dB
Spectrum Shoulder (Adjacent channel)
|< -92dBc @ 10kHz|
USB 2.0 or USB 1.1
5V DC (USB Bus Power)
390mA (Tx and Rx)
|75x 30 x 15mm|
Note: There could be MER loss in high gain/attenuation level.